Novice Nurse Program- GN Permit or LPN/RN License Required
Location: Slatington, PA
LPNs and RNs needed immediately for Homecare assignments NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Our Novice Nurse Program addresses the shortage of skilled nurses and the need to provide nurses with meaningful employment with no experience required. Maxim’s Novice Nurse Program is designed to provide hands-on experience to new nurses in the homecare environment. This environment would include one-on-one skilled nursing care between the nurse and the patient.
The clients we serve range in skilled nursing needs; however all of our cases have a high level of acuity and need nurses as soon as possible. Shifts available are AM and PM.
• PA Nursing License (or interim license)
• CPR Card
• Physical within the last 6 months
• PPD results within the last year (provided in office if needed – 2 step process)
• Reliable transportation
Benefits of the Novice Nurse Program:
• Flexibility – allows LPNs and RNs to enter the healthcare workforce without one year of clinical experience once the program is successfully completed.
• Support – provide nurses transitional support from classroom to clinical practice by developing professional competencies and being available for you 24/7.
• Training – work with experienced in-home nurses to receive real-time feedback through job shadowing and hands-on training in the Novice Program.
• Health, dental, and vision benefits
• Weekly paychecks
• Advancement opportunities into a management position
Maxim Healthcare is an industry leader, providing compassionate home healthcare since 1988. As a full-service healthcare company, Maxim has earned a reputation for providing innovative solutions that improve health and enhance the quality of life for our patients. Maxim’s dedication to customer service and improving patient care, combined with its commitment to employing only quality healthcare professionals, has made Maxim one of the most dependable healthcare companies in the industry.
To get more information, please call one of our recruiters at 610-740-3800 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 25 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer