Roadway Design Engineer
Location: Little Rock, AR
Pay: $52,032.00 - $80,649.00 /Year
Name: Michael Baker International
Phone: 01234 567 890
Who is Michael Baker International? Why would I want to work there?
Michael Baker International provides engineering and consulting services for government, private and commercial partners, assisting in planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our employees demonstrate a world-class ability to solve complex problems. As a company, .
Why do we do what we do; why is it important?
For most of us, it's because it enables us to have a direct and meaningful impact on the communities and environment in which we live and serve. Across the continuum of our expertise and projects, our work: transforms the world; enables economies; creates healthier and more engaging cities and neighborhoods; and engineers, plans and designs the very infrastructure that sustains and improves our world. Simply stated, the work we do everyday matters. We Make a Difference every day with every engagement.
So what does a Roadway Engineer at Michael Baker International do?
As a part of our Transportation Team, The Roadway Engineer will perform design tasks for roadway projects from preliminary to final design.
Can you walk me through a typical day of a Roadway Engineer?
What can I expect for a career path, and where might this role take me?
• We are committed to the growth of our internal personnel and we support this with world class learning and development that leads to career advancement!
• A Roadway Engineer will typically progress into a Senior Roadway engineer or Project Manager
• There are also many opportunities to advance or move laterally into other areas of interest within the business!
Could you be the Roadway Engineer we are looking for?
• You'll need a four year degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering degree
• You'll need 4 plus years of related experience
• You'll need a professional Engineering License (PE) in Arkansas or ability to obtain one within 6 months is required.
• Experience with Arkansas DOT is required
• You'll need experience with airport operations, project development, design, and understanding of plans and specifications for construction projects
• Naturally, you'll need computer skills (Microsoft Office), AutoCAD, Civil 3d, MS Office
How do I apply?
Select the Apply Online button at the top or bottom of this ad, and provide us your resume.
If you want to do some more digging first, please check out our , and pages.