Administrative Assistant/Quality Control
Location: Auburn, AL
To provide timely and accurate administrative support services for our managers in order to enhance the quality of the overall service we provide to our clients and employees.
* Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
* Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
* Maintain employee files.
* Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports.
* Process invoices for payment.
* Process payroll bi-weekly, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
* General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
* Provide excellent service to client and employees.
* Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
* Record minutes of meetings.
* Greet and help walk-in visitors in a professional manner.
* Prepare reports as assigned by Management.
* Handle other duties as assigned by Management.
* High school diploma required and Associate's degree or higher preferred. Three years successful office administration experience.
* High energy level and enthusiastic.
* Must have experience with MS Office.
* Flexible hours.
* Experience with hourly time record-keeping procedures.
* Experience processing new employees.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
* Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.