Traveling Machine Assembler/Field Service
Location: Holland, MI
Machine Assembler/Service (Direct Hire)
Travel Involved. Pay increases for travel.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- World leader in the design and manufacture of rotary filling , rinsing, capping and enclosure systems
- Premier manufacturer of ESL equipment
- Serve a growing number of dairy, water, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and consumer product goods companies around the world
- Family owned and operated since 1956
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Machine Assembler/Service
- Standard benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and 401K plan with a match
- Paid Vacation and 7 paid holidays
- 4 Company Picnics a year
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Machine Assembler/Service
- Fully assemble and test run fillers, parts assemblies and related equipment.
- Disassembles, prepares and crates parts and equipment for shipment to customers per company packaging standards.
- Designs, welds, machines, and fabricates parts as necessary. Document your work and communicate with the Engineering department to ensure prints are drawn.
- Reorders parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Materials Manager when necessary.
- Photograph machines, complete check lists and document all information relating to each machine.
- Gain a working knowledge of basic electronic functions of the machines, as well as understanding basic PLC and servo functions; be able to modify programs as needed to improve performance of equipment.
- Route parts to other departments in the factory as necessary.
- Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily.
- Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with parts and/or equipment.
- When QC Department requires additional assistance due to production demands, you will be required to help in that department.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Valid US Passport
- Ability to travel periodically to customers for installation and/or service of company machines. Up to two (2) weeks per machine. Up to 30% of the year for travel service work.
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers
To apply directly, please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]