Location: Tucson, AZ
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year
Name: Josh Raymond
This position is open as of 11/23/2017.
QA Engineer - Platform
Are you passionate about QA? Do you get excited about working with the latest & greatest technologies? Are you looking to collaborate with other smart, like-minded people to solve challenging, meaningful problems? If so, read on! We are an established, yet growing software company in the hospitality industry. We're comprised of incredibly passionate & dedicated individuals and are looking for a talented Software QA Engineer to join our team. Come Join Us!Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great BenefitsWhat You Will Be Doing
- Casual Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assist in the documentation of test artifacts (test plans, test results, etc.) and execution of test cases from design documentation and functional specificationsWhat You Need for this Position
- Be responsible for writing test plans & scripts for tracking defects and fixes in development
- Create & execute manual and automated tests using a variety of approaches
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to test prodution treleases and perform audits between releases
- Manage test automation libraries
- Help keep our software running smoothly and our customers delighted
- 3+ years of Software QA experience
- Experience creating & executing test plans, test cases and scenarios
- Experience with Automation is required
- Expereicne with SQL is required
So, if you are a Software QA Engineer with 3+ years' of experience, please apply today!
If you are a good fit for the Software QA Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.