Location: Harrisburg, PA
Name: D&H Distributing Company
D&H Distributing, established in 1918, is a leading distributor of computer, electronics, housewares, home entertainment and sporting goods products to businesses in the U.S. and Canada. D&H is an EMPLOYEE OWNED Company with an exciting opportunity to join our Team. Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience in a pre-sales technical role.
- Proactively work with D&H sales, buying and marketing teams to promote, drive and track vendor specific sales promotions and reseller programs.
- Provide Training to D&H Sales team and deliver training content via live workshops, virtual webinars and teleconferences
- Data-mining for the purpose of targeting net new resellers and broadening product depth.
- Manage customer lead development; provide support necessary to develop leads and follow them to closure with sales team
- Coordinate Best practices with D&H Specialist teams.
- Provide follow on sales team management from manufacturer delivered training
- Deliver weekly scorecard metrics to manufacturers for performance evaluation to reach manufacturers goals and targets.
- Work with the D&H buying team to suggest products and categories that help manufacturer specific goals and targets.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline required
- Must have field pre-sales experience; ASE / CSAP grads preferred
- Expert knowledge of 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networks, site surveys, requirements gathering, deployment challenges
- Solid understanding of wired networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, etc.
- Understand wireless security methodologies, including 802.1x w/ RADIUS integration
- Proven track record 3-5 years in a pre-sales technical role (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, etc.)
- Knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills.
- Cisco technical certifications preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to travel 10+%
At D&H, we are a dedicated team of highly skilled and talented professionals working together to connect our vendors with client businesses. Our associates enjoy our service award program, gym membership reimbursement, and company paid education. Employee-owned and operated, we are family-oriented and offer excellent internal growth opportunities.
Our D&H Cares foundation is dedicated to charity, health, wellness, and conservation. We are committed to enriching and improving the lives of others by bringing together caring D&H employee co-owners, customers, and vendor partners who strive to give back and help others in times of need. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus a commission structure for new Customer Service Reps, paid training period, and first-rate benefits package.
Other benefits of the role include:
Apply today! EOE
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement