Location: Tempe, AZ
Name: Sonora Quest Laboratories
Let’s Build Your Career, Together
Whether you are an experienced Courier or a new driver, you know that there are many facets to your profession. While driving is the primary function of a courier, there is so much more that goes into the day-to-day work of a professional medical courier.
Our Couriers pick up and deliver medical specimens and packages for our clinical laboratory in a timely, safe, and accurate manner. Our couriers are responsible individuals who understand they are not only responsible for transporting vital information and specimens for medical testing: they are true ambassadors of our brand. Our Couriers understand they play a vital role in getting laboratory results to our community. Join one of the Most Admired Companies in Arizona!
We are hiring for multiple Courier positions, multiple shifts. Company vehicle is provided!
Who you ARE:
• Comfortable with driving in traffic for the majority of your day
• Patient well-being is your bottom line and everything you do on a daily basis is to ensure the patient’s specimens are taken care of.
• You are professional and reliable. You get that good attendance is a must for your team members and patients. You know you make a difference by showing up on time every day to work.
• You are flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn.
• You are comfortable with following company policy and procedures at all times.
• Integrity is one of the first words someone would use to describe you!
Who you are NOT:
• Uncomfortable with being behind the wheel for the majority of your working day.
• Uncomfortable with set schedules and showing up to work on time.
• Easily overwhelmed.
What are the responsibilites of a medical courier at Sonora Quest Laboratories?
A courier picks up and delivers medical specimens and transports them at the correct temperatures. Delivers patient test results while being HIPAA compliant. Timely delivers client supplies. Follows “Smith System” safe driving principles. Responsible for knowing when vehicle maintenance is due and submitting request for vehicle serviced. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Provides excellent customer service with a smile. Wears the uniform with pride by maintaining an orderly appearance.
For all Courier positions at our laboratory, you must have:
• Valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy
• A clean driving history (we will perform MVR-motor vehicle record on all selected candidates)
Preferably you also have (ok if you don't):
• High school diploma or GED.
• Experience as a Driver for other companies
Join our team and let’s get started on your future today!
Full Time shifts we are currently looking to fill are:
• Saturdays and Sundays Noon-10:00 PM AND Mondays and Tuesdays 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM (4 days, 10 hours shift)
• Wednesdays and Fridays 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM AND Saturdays and Sundays 2:00 PM – Midnight (4 days, 10 hours shift)
• Monday thru Fridays 7:30 AM – 4 PM
• Monday thru Fridays 8:30 AM – 5 PM
• Monday thru Fridays 10 AM – 7:30 PM
• Monday thru Fridays 11 AM – 7:30 PM (Evening Shift)
• Monday thru Fridays 11:30 PM – 8 AM (Night Shift)
Part Time shifts working Saturdays AND Sundays (2 days, 10 hour shifts) we are currently looking to fill are:
• 1:00 AM – 11:30 AM (Night Shift)
• 5 AM – 3:30 PM
• 8 AM – 6:30 PM
• 10 AM – 8:30 PM
We pay 15 % night shift differential for night shifts, 10 % shift differential for evening shifts and 15 % weekend differential for hours worked on Saturdays or Sundays!