Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Role: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Duration: 6 month contract with high likelihood of extension
Full Stack Web Developer:
The senior-level full stack developer will focus on web-based front-end, back-end, services/API, as well as Database design and development.
• Participate in software requirement/design sessions with clients, business analysts, developers, onshore/offshore resources and vendor partners
• Translate business and technical requirements into design and implementation
• Responsible for design, development, and oversight for work products from internal and external service providers, ensuring that delivered work products conform to needs of the product plans and meet the desired quality attributes
• Assist in ongoing maintenance and production support of existing applications.
• Assist in the development of test plans and execution of test plans related to unit testing, QA testing and regression testing with focus on automated testing.
• 6+ years of experience with design and development of enterprise Web applications in a .NET environment
• 4+ years of ASP.Net, C#, SOA experience
• Experience with ASP.MVC
• 3+ years of experience in SQL design and development
• 3+ years of experience in REST services/API development
• Strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns
• Experience working in different Software development Lifecycle methodologies.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools and concepts (Preferably Jenkins and Atlassian tool set)
• Experience with Automated unit testing tools and concepts
• Experience with Knockout, Bootstrap, React will be NICE to have
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology preferred
• Bachelors degree in technical discipline; or equivalent experience and/or training
• Must be eligible to work in the US
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178