Client Services Director
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Name: Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc
Client Services Director
CLAIM YOUR FUTURE AS A GREAT PERFORMER!
: To determine account management strategies related to client service plans; to be responsible for retention of existing clients, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, client surveys, and new business; to provide program management for jumbo clients requiring dedicated staff, multiple offices and complex service models; and to oversee the work of other local program management staff. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. CPCU, AIC and/or ARM or other related designation preferred.
Ten (10) years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years account manager experience
ORfive (5) years adjuster experience including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent account rounding ability
- Strong understanding of workers compensation, liability and disability claims management
- In-depth knowledge of client servicing
- Ability to handle conflict and confront challenging issues in a fast work environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick CMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
:Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.