Member Experience Asst. Manager - Holland/Grand Haven/Hastings
Location: Holland, MI
Name: Lake Trust Credit Union
Member Experience Assistant Manager
The Member Experience Assistant Manager is passionate about leading. They represent the Credit Union by exemplifying the Credit Unions Values and Brand Promise. The Assistant Manager position is responsible for leading the daily operations of the department. Provide direction and coaching to staff to ensure the team is creating the best member experience for our members. Familiar with credit union concepts, practices, products, services and procedures for all operations including lending. Consistently monitor production and staff member performance. Make adjustments as needed to strategy and tactics to reach goals. Advise and educate membership on financial best practices. Coach and mentor the team.
What You'll Do
- Provide leadership and coaching to team, in ensuring quality member service, active sales efforts, and goal attainment.
- Develop and implement improvement plans to maintain and improve staff skills and knowledge for a high quality member experience.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when providing professional responses to complex and/or sensitive service issues. Think creatively and use sound judgment when investigating and resolving service matters, while striving to obtain an unbiased resolution and assure a high degree of member satisfaction.
- Provide direction on all operational aspects of the department including audit procedures. Utilize exceptional business awareness when developing, implementing, maintaining, and revising operating procedures.
- Analyze department data to increase performance.
- Be adaptable and remain flexible in the face of rapidly changing business needs.
- Manage operational functions including auditing, loss control, compliance, and member retention and audit standards.
- Expand and grow strong relationships among peers and other departments; encourage open communication and collaboration.
- Evaluate time off requests and process payroll.
- Advise and educate the membership regarding financial best practices.
- Be adaptable and remain flexible in the face of rapidly changing business need.
- Conduct meetings, huddles, and training sessions.
- Perform other duties and required and/or assigned.
What You'll Bring
Position requires a four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
Proven passion for developing and leading people.
Requires two to three years of experience in leadership.
Demonstrated ability to think critically, independently and creatively to develop strategies and solutions.
Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and environment.
Ability to develop and motivate staff.
Proven ability to support a strong member service culture.
Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
What You'll Get
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members wildly successful
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every step of the way
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of our walls
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do
- Must be a tech savvy individual who has a high degree of adaptability to adjust quickly to change and priorities.