Full Stack Web Instructor
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Instructor who will be responsible for effective delivery of all course materials and curriculum for academic programs offered by Woz U, to prepare the students for the workplace. As the Full Stack Web Instructor, you will be knowledgeable of, and adheres to, all institutional educational policies and procedures. In addition, you will participate in curriculum development and revision. Prepare and delivers workshops at events to expand instructor skill set and build personal brand.
Woz U instructors have the primary responsibility of aiding our students in the achievement of their goal (i.e. to be trained and placed), and delivering a Student First experience.
- Serve as instructor for online and/or on campus programs;
- Deliver lectures, prepare classroom materials, field questions from students.
- Speak at and host workshops and events;
- Participate in creating academic videos;
- Review and edit curriculum;
- Attend local events and speaking engagements;
- Author blogs and write academic articles;
- Actively learn and expand technical knowledge;
- Actively seek to improve personal and Woz U brand;
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- B.S, in Computer Science, or equivalent education;
- Demonstrable competency in teaching programming concepts;
- Prior experience in teaching, training, mentoring or authoring instructional materials;
- Strong working knowledge in Back End Frameworks such as Spring, .NET Core, Node and Express, and Rails;
- Working knowledge in Front End Frameworks such as React and Angular;
- SQL and NoSQL;
- HTML, CSS, and styling frameworks such as Bootstrap and Materialize;
- AWS, CI/CD;