Location: Little Rock, AR
Have you always wanted to work for an organization that has been deeply committed to its consumers, customers and communities for over 100 years? If so, we are the place for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US. We are passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. Our people, service, growth and pursuit of excellence, all inspire a purpose driven culture and career.
We’re looking for a Service Technician to join our Little Rock, AR Equipment Services Team!
What you should know about working as a Service Technician:
The Service Technician maintain and repair all Coca-Cola cold drink equipment to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. Performs preventative and quality maintenance checks in addition to maintaining various records and reports
What would success look like?
- Responsible for performing mechanical repair services on cold drink equipment.
- Diagnosis and repair fountain, vending, CCM and all other dispensing equipment at CCBCC accounts.
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- Provide excellent service to all customers.
- Service equipment in accordance with company and federal standards.
- Management of all instruments (tools, supplies, keys, etc.) necessary for job.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean, safe and organized van and work area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- An ideal candidate will possess experience as a field technician.
- Ability to & experience in moving large pieces of equipment and lift 100 LBS
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and on-call when assigned.
- Must have an excellent driving record and a valid driver's license. 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Refrigeration/HVAC/Electric Trade or Vocational certification with more than one year of related experience.
- Type I Refrigeration certification.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience.
- Prior customer service experience.
Work Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description