Location: Mobile, AL
Name: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C.
Snelling Staffing Services is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Executive Assistant Features:
* Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
* Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
* Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
* Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
* Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
* Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
* Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Executive Assistant Skills:
* Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
* Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
* Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Friendly and professional demeanor
Executive Assistant Benefits:
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered at time of start date
* Paid Holidays
* Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Executive Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Beth Robinson at 251-473-1001 or visit our website at www.snellingmobile.com.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®