Keystone Autism Services is expanding the Residential Services Program within Dauphin and Cumberland Counties and has immediate opportunities for Community Support Professionals.
The Community Support Professional is a clinically oriented position that provides one-on-one support within residential and community settings for adults living with autism. This position implements objectives consistent with an individualized support plan, assists in skill development and evaluates and monitors goal progress.
- Full Time, minimum of 40 hours per week
- Services are provided in Carlisle and MIddletown
- Shifts will vary and include a mix of weekdays, weekends and holidays
- $15.00 per hour
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, sociology, education or similar human services field with three months previous work/internship experience in human services or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field, with the at least one year, full-time work experience providing direct support to adults and/or adolescents
- Successful completion of criminal background checks and clearances
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle
- Experience working with individuals living with autism is preferred
Keystone Human Services offers a great work environment, excellent benefits, career development and advancement opportunities!
Keystone Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer