Business Development Associate
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm,Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Responsible for the planning, execution, cultivation, and monitoring of account acquisition and penetration of customers in designated segments. Regularly calls current and prospective clients to obtain orders for Kforce services to ensure customer satisfaction. Builds solid, profitable relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engage in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts new client visits (virtual or by local office)
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence interacting with others.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proactively leverage ideas, insights, and relationships to generate new business for Kforce.
- Demonstrate ability to engage prospective clients confidently; determine interests and motivators of key decision-makers.
- Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree plus 1 year of related product/business experience within the staffing industry or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Normal workweek schedule is 50 hours.
- Travel as required, up to 5%.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans