Keystone Autism Services is expanding the Residential Services Program within Dauphin and Cumberland counties and has immediate opportunities for Community Support Associates.
The Community Support Associate position assists adults with disabilities through education, training and mentorship in effort to develop competencies, providing the ability to make choices, accomplish goals, develop friendships and participate in family and community activities. Some of the various responsibilities include personal care, food preparation, light housekeeping, medication administration, transportation, documentation, and community involvement.
- Full time, minimum of 40 hours per week
- Services are provided in Carlisle and Middletown
- Varied shift, includes a mix of weekdays, weekends and holidays
- $12.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-6 months combined education and/or work experience in the human services field
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to learn other software as needed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of Medication Administration, First Aid, CPR and other mandated training within specified timeframes
- Successful completion of the pre-employment process, including criminal record check and MVR
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle
- Experience working with individuals living with autism is preferred
Keystone Human Services offers a great work environment, excellent benefits, career development and advancement opportunities!
Keystone Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer