Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Gainesville, FL
Registered Nurse (RN)
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Care services. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with experience to care for clients throughout Gainesville, FL and the surrounding area. Our passion is connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or a long-term career, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients within their scope of experience and training.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional, physical and safety needs of clients.
- Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and reports to supervisors.
- Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
- Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
- Maintains competency through continuing education.
- Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and prepared.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Records all pertinent client information including any unusual changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
- Safeguards equipment and supplies.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administers oxygen.
- Changes dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as required by Law.
- Provides for client’s nutritional needs.
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current license for the State of Florida
- Current CPR Card
- 1 year of experience as an RN (must be within in the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1