Location: Anniston, AL
Perform duties as a Level I Manufacturing Technician responsible for assembly, test, final, and inspection operations encountered in the production process. Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
All duties associated with Level 1 Manufacturing Technician daily activity, which include lifting, bending, and stooping.
- Able to perform system assembly with minor familiarization
- Must be able to lift, crawl, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb to work all aspects of a combat vehicle.
- Must have good mechanical skills and familiarity with electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and other vehicle sub-systems.
- Must have a basic knowledge of all hand tools and specialized tools associated with the performance of repair work and diagnosis of vehicles and systems.
- Must be able to work in various and awkward positions at various heights and in confined and limited spaces.
- Must possess a mechanical background.
- Must be familiar with all vehicle operations.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.