Location: Manchester, NH
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 02600-0011367794
Classification: Systems Engineer
Compensation: $90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
If you are a Systems Engineer, you might find an opening to join the team at a local client working with Robert Half Technology. Our Systems Engineer hire needs to become a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. Please apply right away! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Manchester, New Hampshire area.
What you get to do every day
- Sustain backup, redundancy strategies, and security
- Partake in the design of information and operational support systems
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Follow and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, detect possible solutions, and work together with developers to fulfill those fixes
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Display active participation to warrant the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Assist with 2nd and 3rd level support
- Install, maintain, configure, and test operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Preside over and regulate all installed systems and infrastructure
- Strong familiarity with PowerShell - Solid understanding of Windows Azure - Lightweight direct access protocol experience preferred - Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 - Microsoft Exchange Server experience highly desired - Proven knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with monitoring systems - This position requires a candidate with solid networking knowledge - We are particularly looking for candidates with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems - Experience with virtualization and containerization is required for success at this position - We are particularly looking for candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks - Solid scripting skills is required for success at this position - Experience with automation software is required for success at this position
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.