Senior Customer Service Professional
Location: Montgomery, AL
- This exciting role as a Senior Customer Service Professional is responsible for accepting customer orders for water heaters and replacement parts, determining customer requirements and expectations, processing customer orders, and coordinating with production control, shipping and warehouse personnel to ensure fulfillment of customer requirements.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Tampa FL
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Receive and process orders via phone, fax, and EDI.
- Provide order information and encourage proper purchasing habits on the part of the customer in order to facilitate more economical scheduling of plant production.
- Advise customers of production and shipping dates as required.
- Take ownership of customer complaints and take necessary steps to prevent reoccurrence.
- Advise customers of published prices and product availability as required.
- Determine customer order requirements and expectations and coordinate with production logistics.
- Maintain records of the production, shipping and delivery status of customer orders on order record; maintain customer templates and customer profiles.
- Assist customers with request for replacement parts by advising them of the correct part number, based on the model and serial number of their water heater and processing orders for requested replacement parts.
- Set up and verify new product configurations on computer systems based on rules setup in the product configurator.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel) (Will be Assessed)
- Minimum of 1 year direct experience as a Customer Service Professional
- Minimum 6 months using the product configurator, processing parts orders and answering calls on the parts and MHRV queues, and answering calls on the Warranty queue. This includes accessing 1-800 Tech Service system for review and entering of notations.
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] #L1-EM2