Customer Program Manager
Location: Anniston, AL
New Flyer– North America’s largest transit bus, motor coach manufacturer and parts distributor is seeking a Customer Program Manager to join its growing international team.
Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 31 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and over 85 years of experience manufacturing buses, New Flyer is building on a solid foundation to drive North America forward with progressive transit technology that serves communities and makes cities smarter.
Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career.
As an integral part of our fast-paced organization, you will be responsible for facilitating customer communications with various stakeholders in executing contracts in assigned market segments (Metro/ Urban/Municipal-Private) Manage and oversee the pre-production, bus build and acceptance processes to meet customer expectations of all contract deliverables in terms of scope, task planning, risk management within approved project costs. Cultivate long term business relationships of customer confidence and trust.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a project plan, identify project timelines and track status of work versus plan.
- Provide daily operational guidance to cross functional departments relative to the completion of contracts from initial strategy to post delivery.
- Address and resolve project issues that may arise from time to time in alignment with the master schedule and manage critical project timelines
- Manage customer bus builds of various levels of complexity and risk to their contract expectations and at desired margins
- Conduct regular project meetings with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensure calibration of the contract with the customer and internal stakeholders at all times on both bus and contract deliverables.
- Develop and maintain solid customer relationships in the programs you manage, as well as with others within the industry, as as necessary.
- Work within key controls (ICFR Internal Controls) identified under this area of responsibility in support of compliance to financial reporting
- Work within established policies and processes to ensure goals and objectives for all regulatory and legal requirements are met including organizational quality, environmental, health & safety programs
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and ensuring all are current or create and roll-out of new ones
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications or related experience
- Five years or more experience working in a manufacturing or customer oriented environment
- Project Management experience in a manufacturing environment and/or PMP Certificate
- Superior computer and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
*Travel is required for this position*
If you would like to apply for the position of Customer Programs Manager, or know someone who would, please submit a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]