Hotel Front Desk Agent - Embassy Suites Biltmore
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Name: US Autopost
The Embassy Suites Biltmore by Hilton located on Camelback and 26th Street, is looking f for a Front Desk / Guest Service Agent!
Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shifts that start & end time may vary based of business needs. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
Hourly wage of 10.50 per/hr plus great benefits and awesome Hilton perks!
Must have valid Driver's License and be able to drive our shuttle/van to transport our guests as needed.
About this Job:
You will enjoy a full benefit package
22 Days of PAID time off
Discounts on travel and hotels
Uniforms will be provided by the property
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk / Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Front Office, Guest Services, Customer Service, Hotel, Hospitality, GSA, Front Desk, Full Time, Registering, Phoenix)