Operations Development Lead - Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
180 plants in North America.
The person will work on site with local business leaders to:
- Implement OPS tools at local companies across initiatives including
- Performance management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Production planning
- Labor scheduling
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Streamline site(s) processes – analyze each site, define the bottlenecks for each production line, build and execute a plan to increase production efficiency
- Lead group training sessions on OPS tools and best practices
- Conduct one on one training with new operations employees
- Conduct one on one training on production floor with frontline employees
- Drive additional operations improvements projects locally including – but not limited to:
- Strategic sourcing / procurement of supplies purchased locally
- Problem solving local production / equipment challenges
- Support capital improvement projects
- Lead monthly operations performance reviews with Company Presidents and Vice Presidents of Operations
- Work with Senior Management team at local company to communicate and request support on OPS initiatives
Additional duties may include:
- Application and tool development
- Business process improvement
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field including engineering, management/finance or IT
- 5 + years of demonstrated track record of driving improvements in operations or related field
- Very strong analytical skills - ability to analyze volumes of data, synthesize and communicate critical findings
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Oldcastle Architectural is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Architectural is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.