Location: Green Bay, WI
Beef plant is seeking Maintenance Supervisors for for fabrication and harvest. Position is 1st shift.
- Maintain operation of electrical and electronic systems
- Manage and mentor electrical/electronic and maintenance technicians
- Conduct testing to ensure good working order
- Manage PLCs, troubleshoot, and program when necessary
- Ensure policies are being followed
- Report issues to Maintenance Manager
- 3+ maintenance supervisor experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Must have meat industry, preferably beef
- PLC experience a plus
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Stable work history
- Bilingual Spanish a huge plus
Company will pay relocation expenses.