Second Shift Production Leader
Location: Montgomery, AL
This exciting role as a Production Team Leader will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of hourly employees and lead persons of a production department or section.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the quantity and quality of work of the assigned group and coordinating work with other sections or departments for the purpose of efficient operation.
- Responsible for ISO procedures, day to day record keeping and charts.
- Responsible for planning the flow of production through the assigned section or department, and effecting improved methods and procedures for higher production efficiency.
- Interpret instructions, specifications, handbooks, blueprints, engineering drawings, and company policies to hourly employees.
- Responsible for profits of section or department through the control of costs, proper maintenance of tools, machines, and other working equipment within the assigned group.
- Responsible for conducting safety meetings for the purpose of training hourly employees in proper safety habits, adherence to rules of good housekeeping, as well as establishing and maintaining safe working conditions.
- Directly supervises up to 70 employees in the various Heater or Boiler Departments.
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO STAND OUT
- BS degree with three years professional experience or high school diploma (or equivalent) with eight years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated leadership ability in a working environment.
- Must have the ability to develop and train employees and have good organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and recommend and implement improvements.
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
- Heater and/or Boiler experience a plus.
- Working knowledge with MTMS, CADView, and Microsoft Office Software.
- Experience in supervising 20 plus employees.
- Experience in disciplinary policy administration.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment.
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]