Location: Phoenix, AZ
Company: Smart Document Solutions
Position: Outside Sales Account Executive
Job Location: Phoenix metropolitan area
Due to our continual growth, we are interviewing! Entrepreneurial Sales Professionals who possess a successful record selling office equipment/software & independently managing a business territory. Get your career started in sales, the best way to build your resume!
Xerox Sales Agents receive:
• World-Class Training Xerox's renowned benchmark training program will give you tools you need to build meaningful & profitable customer relationships.
• Extensive Support Services This includes a comprehensive marketing database, national & local advertising, Xerox customer financing & Incoming Leads
• A Dynamic, Energized Environment By working within a close-knit team of dynamic & driven sales professionals, you have all the support you need to succeed & have fun doing it.
• The Tools you need Work with the latest CRM software on a company provided Ipad and Iphone so you can find success in the field. Never miss a lead or prospect!
• Market & position Xerox products, services & solutions to key decision makers
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; differentiate Xerox from competitors
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose & close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit & customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, & database updates
• Use Salesforce to manage existing customers and sales cycles
• BS/BA/AA degree
• Previous sales Xerox or competitor experience preferred
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to build rapport over the phone
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Must be highly motivated to earn and learn
• Must be able to successfully & independently manage a sales territory
• Must have valid driver's license & minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Industry competitive base salary + uncapped commissions with excellent earning potential
• Opportunity for recurring revenue streams
• Contests and Bonus opportunities
• Benchmark Sales Training from Xerox Corporation
• Ongoing sales training events
• Highly skilled support resources
• Advanced and powerful sales tools, CRM, and professional marketing materials
• A designated territory with both existing and non-user accounts
• iPad for sales presentations
• Outstanding 2nd-level technical specialist support
• Full benefits
• 401K savings plan
• Supplemental Insurance plans
• Fun, supportive work environment
If you are looking to start a career in sales, we will give you the tools!