Location: Madison Wisconsin, WI
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Project Manager to work within one of our large clients in the Madison, WI area. This 12+ month contract with the possibility of extension.
Please send your resume to Nathan Spencer at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about this role! To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/.
This position will involve utilizing strong project management skills, but the focus of the position will be contract administration.
This position will work with the Director and Program Managers to administer large complex service contracts with a variety of vendors. Extensive contract experience is required.
Contract types range from major IT projects to modernize business applications and data management efforts to third party administration of public employee benefit programs. The person will participate in the planning for the procurement of services, contract negotiation and development, implementing post-award contract administration services including dispute resolution.
Duties will include:
- Advising and consulting on contract administration strategies and methodologies
- Advising and consulting on effective use of contract management software and other tools
- Documenting contract administration processes and procedures including contract administration records management
- Developing specific plans for individual contracts
- Performing contract administration on an on-going basis
- Drafting contracts and documents for contract dispute resolution, mediation, and potentially contract litigation Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of contract administration principles, policies, procedures to administer a group of large complex service contracts
- Experience with negotiation techniques during pre- and post-award
- Ability to evaluate contract performance criteria, service level metrics, and various forms of monetary incentives/disincentives
- Experience monitoring compliance with large volumes of complex contractual requirements, preferably in a government setting.
04/08/2019 to 06/30/2019
Engagement End Date:
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178