Data Entry Clerk
Location: Moline, IL
Ref ID: 01530-0011037621
Classification: Data Entry Clerk
The ideal Data Entry Specialist candidate for this position is a data-driven expert with great attention to detail. If you're looking for work as a Data Entry Specialist, this long-term position in the Moline, Illinois area might be right for you! If you're looking for work as a Data Entry Specialist, this growing company in the Health Pharm/Biotech has an opening you might be interested. There is a job opening at a company working with OfficeTeam, for candidates who are highly-skilled and motivated, with intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills, and impeccable organization? You might be right for this job. If you want to start your Data Entry Specialist career, this dynamic, growing environment is a great place to do it!
- Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Perform searches on websites for information
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Review completed work for content errors or duplicate values before presenting the final product
- Categorize information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Verify, correct, and delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several source
- Consistent typing accuracy
- Data entry experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of numeric data entry
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.