Location: Manitowoc, WI
Name: Manitowoc Foodservices
Now hiring a Maintenance Electrician (1st shift) at our Manitowoc Ice Facility! As a Maintenance Electrician this person will be responsible for supporting the production process and equipment on a daily basis. This involves troubleshooting and repairing all process equipment, breakdowns, and preventive maintenance. When needed the maintenance electrician will be required to perform typical maintenance tasks normally completed by the maintenance machinist. The electrician is responsible for ordering equipment parts and maintaining correct inventory levels of all electrical supplies. Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager; this position is located at Manitowoc Ice, a division of Welbilt, Inc. in Manitowoc, WI*. We put the 'fast' in fast food and the refinement in fine dining. We put the icy refreshment in sodas and the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be part of an industry that touches every life. Advance your career with the leader in foodservice innovation! Essential Job Functions:
- Electrical support for production, preventive maintenance, and facility needs.
- Electrical service installation for new equipment and production changes.
- Electrical inventory support for equipment and facility.
- Electrical support for Engineering and R&D.
- Maintenance production support, when required.
- Inventory ordering for production equipment and facility.
Basic Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and four years of industrial electrical experience required.
- Electrical apprenticeship preferred.
- Industrial electrical license preferred.
- If applicant has experience and is willing to pursue industrial electrical license, they will be considered.
- Maintenance software experience and computer skills.
- Conduit/pipe bending skills.
- PLC software and automation controls.
- Working at heights and occasional heavy lifting.
- Willing and able to work 40 plus hours per week with occasional weekend work and shift changes.
•Known as America's #1 Selling Ice Machine, Manitowoc Ice designs and manufactures a complete range of cube, flake, and nugget ice machines, ice storage bins, and ice dispensers with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 65 to 3,000 pounds per day. Our products can be found in hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, and convention centers all over the world.