STARTS ASAP - Customer Service Representative - $15/HR
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Pay: $15.00 /Hour
Name: Ryan O'Toole
Customer Service Representative
The representatives will be handing customer service calls regarding retirement benefits.
1. Prepares all materials to propose, sell, and establish new plans and set up appropriate records: proposal illustrations, trust agreements, IRS determination reporting, employee communications and client administrative guide, census and plan information on system.
2. Follow-up with appropriate internal administrative areas for completeness and accuracy of the end policy/account product.
3. Reviews and approves requests for withdrawal, exchanges, deposits, annuity purchases, and contract cashouts. Requests additional information when necessary.
4. Compiles management information such as contract and sold case activity as needed by internal management.
5. Communicates with customers, sales force, other departments, regional and/or field offices and other industry companies through oral and written communications. Maintains appropriate records.
6. Approves and processes business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions, and internal procedures and controls.
7. Provides quality customer service by demonstrating and understanding customer needs and emphasizing timely responses.
8. Researches and corrects errors.
9. Demonstrates the initiative and flexibility to identify situations that require exception processing and seek alternatives from more experienced personnel.
Qualified candidates please apply below or send your resume directly
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.