Location: Irvine, CA
Aegion Energy Services, a subsidiary of the Aegion Corporation, is looking for a General Clerk. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of data entry, data analysis, data gathering, document filing, updating Excel spreadsheets, and scanning of documents. Responsibilities
- Gather information from outside sources within the company.
- Review forms for required information and enter data into the accounting system.
- Review and analyze data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Update information in the accounting system.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information needed to perform job.
- Maintain and update filing systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, and personal computers.
- Communicate with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, or explain required information.
- Maintain regular attendance and timeliness on a consistent basis.
- Conduct business and interactions with a positive attitude.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, data entry, document control, auditing/cross-checking, data analysis, data collection/gathering.
Knowledge of MS Access a plus.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.