Location: Kamas, UT
To support design, development, and standard product support for products used in fluid handling systems as an electrical hardware and software engineer. Position involves providing ideas, inputs and analysis as an engineering staff member.
Continue your career at a world class manufacturing company. White Knight (www.wkfluidhandling.com), a Graco company (www.graco.com), is a leading supplier of pumps and fluid transfer technology to the Semiconductor, Solar Cells, LEDs, flat-panel displays, electronic, and industrial markets. White Knight operates a clean, growing, and stable manufacturing facility in Kamas, UT. Get out of the traffic and come work in one of Utah’s beautiful mountain valleys. WK is a short drive from Heber City, Park City, and surrounding areas, with ride-share opportunities available from the Salt Lake valley. WK employees enjoy an outstanding benefit package which includes health and dental insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off for vacation/sick), holiday Pay, 401k with a generous company matching contribution, education reimbursement program, and a discounted employee stock purchase program (NYSE ticker GGG).
- Perform electrical hardware and software engineering tasks in the development of new products and cost reduction.
- Participate in development of Product Specification
- Produce conceptual designs
- Guide development process to produce practical designs
- Create detailed circuit and hardware drawings and software code
- Identify applicable standards
- Provide analysis of design to applicable standards
- Provide analysis of design using engineering analysis tools and techniques (e.g., Circuit simulation, software analysis tools)
- Review instruction manuals and product literature
- Define and lead prototype development and lab and field tests
- Work with manufacturing on process development
- Conduct design reviews, safety reviews
- Participate in new product development as a member of a design team by:
- Identification and communication of threats to schedule
- Participating in release-for-sale activities
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Assist in standard product support activities, such as:
- Analyzing and writing Engineering Change Orders
- Troubleshooting product problems in manufacturing, lab or field
- Learn, participate in development, and apply knowledge of:
- Developments in technical field by staying abreast of developments to maintain technical knowledge
- Graco product line
- Operational systems
- Graco and industry design standards
- Graco Quality Management System
- Graco customer applications and requirements
- Emerging trends in our customers' markets
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer or software engineering or computer science.
- 0-5 years of experience in new product development with demonstrated ability to produce results.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude with ability to be an effective contributor to product development or standard product support activities.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!