Location: Yuma, AZ
With our pioneering Horizon Organic, Silk, International Delight, Land O’Lakes, Earthbound Farm, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega™ and Wallaby Organic brands, DanoneWave has made healthy, alternative food choices mainstream, creating not just new categories, but a new consumer mind set. At heart, we are creators, engaged in the making of a new kind of Food Company. We are unique in possessing both the creativity and the scale not only to meet the world’s emerging needs, but to shape them, and help define the future of food.
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Preferred Candidate Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Process check-in forms, ensuring information matches data in the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Document truck check-in and check-out times.
- Confirm product amounts on the Weight Log Report and match against field tags.
- Properly label each pallet with a Pallet Tag ID.
- Identify and assign open dock space to drivers based on Field Management’s needs.
- Physically verify temperature settings on received trailers.
- Ensure the received trailer seal matches the Bill of Lading (BOLs).
- Scan and email inbound truck Bill of Lading (BOLs) to multiple internal departments.
- Partner with the Planning and Production teams to resolve Product Availability issues, and update Raw Availability data in multiple databases.
- Scan and electronically file signed Bill of Lading (BOLs).
- Set designated samples totes aside for Quality inspection.
- Assign reason codes to trucks that exceed Truck Turnaround Time standard.
- Ensure the accurate input of receiving databases (i.e. Excel, Velocity, WMS).
- Cooperate with supervisors and managers and ensure compliance with all Company policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 - Section 110.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school deploma and college preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years shipping or receiving experience.
- Ability to speak, write and read in the English language (i.e. digital displays and written documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals); Bilingual/Bi-literate English and Spanish skills preferred.
- Proactively assist team members, managers and employees as needed.
- Maintain composure under difficult circumstances and effectively deal with Field Management and drivers when they are angry or upset.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and overtime as required.
- Communicate special instructions or possible issues that may affect cross-functional groups during shift changes.
- Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Change Management – Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand and consistently deliver error free results.
DanonWave offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
DanoneWave is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic, or any other unlawful criterion in accordance with applicable law. DanoneWave will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with all legal requirements.