Certified Home Health Aide | Excell Private Care Services | Tulsa, OK
Location: Tulsa, OK
1. Follows Established care plan to include:
a. Provides personal care services including bathing and other hygiene activities which enhance the client’s physical comfort and well-being.
b. Performs household services (i.e. meal preparation and cleaning) as directed by the registered nurse as indicated on the plan of care.
c. Assists the client in following a prescribed home exercise program and/or range of motion as directed by care plan.
d. Takes and records vital signs as directed.
e. Recognizes and reports changes in the client’s physical, mental and social status to the primary nurse and/or Director of Private Care Services.
2. Documents care and services provided during home visits and returns completed forms to agency. Attends and participates in case conferences and staff meetings providing information regarding the client’s status and response to care and services received.
3. Uses equipment appropriately and safely such as hoyer lift.
4. Performs catheter care appropriately as indicated on care plan.
5. Performs care and services with minimal or no client/family complaints.
6. Participates in agency activities.
a. Attends agency staff meetings.
b. Attends a minimum of 12 hours of in-services per year.
c. Performs care and hours of services as outlined on care plan.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.