Travel Nurse (RN) - OR (Operating Room Registered Nurse)
Location: Wichita, KS
Pay: $47.00 /Hour
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery setting
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Operating Room / Perioperative Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
- The OR nurse / OR RN also serves as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse.
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field.
- Scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Operating Room, Scrub, Circulate, OR, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Perioperative nurse[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]