Location: Fort Payne, AL
Pay: $9.75 /Hour
Manpower is searching for energetic Order Pickers to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products. You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders.
An order picker must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet. They are strong with an ability to "pick up" on small details.
* Receive and check incoming pick tickets
* Locate products using technology
* Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
* Re-stock inventory manually
* Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
* Diligent and punctual
* Good physical strength and stamina
This job offers
* First and Second Shift
* $9.75 per hour
* On the job training
* Clean and safe environment
* An opportunity to grow with a company with an outstanding reputation
Manpower offers the MyPath program, which includes its Full College Tuition Coverage Program offering associates the opportunity to pursue a college education through the University of Phoenix, along with valuable career coaching. MyPath provides associates with assessment, guidance, development and education alongside career opportunities with Manpower in the U.S.
Apply today to start a new job where commitment to safety and employees are job #1.
Get a Bonus For Who You Know! We know that great talent knows great talent and we want to reward you! If you are working for Manpower, and refer someone to work for us and they complete two - 40 hour weeks, you could potentially earn $50 cash for each referral! Help friends and family find a job and earn money for yourself! Contact us today to learn more.