Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Contract/Temporary
Pay Rate: Up to $15.00 per hour, DOE
Duration: Not specified
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is working with a great client in the Homewood area that needs an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Accounting Department immediately!
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly closed
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Data entry, Cash reconciliations, and filing
This is a temporary position that does have the possibility of going into a permanent position if the company finds the perfect candidate!
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 1-3 years' experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great Plains experience is a plus but not required
- Data entry skills (high degree of accuracy)
- Strong attention to detail
We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.