Location: Holland, MI
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for monitoring, tracking, and communicating agent adherence to schedules to support Vendor staffing to interval level staffing requirements. The Workforce Analyst will be able to provide explanation and accurate reporting data on actual staffing variance to staffing requirements and actual staffing variance to IDP at any time; and specify the contingencies in place to fill any gap(s).
- Monitor various skills across multiple programs and sites
- Deliver alerts to Operations as required
- Review and resolve any time off or OT requests not handled through automated logic
- Serve as front line point of contact for agents and team leads for all WFM needs
- Present all information in a clear and professional manner
- Review schedules and ensure that all key events are incorporated for the upcoming weeks and work to resolve any gaps
- Help facilitate schedule bids as needed and provide information to Sr. Leadership regarding the success of those bids
- Assist in site specific WFM Training to explain why the department exists, the value it adds, and how to join the department if interested
- Monitor attendance for relevant groups & ensure all information is maintained properly in system of record
- Work hand in hand with operations to clearly calculate and explain costs and benefits of various staffing models
- Speak to projected and actual staffing performance against staffing requirements and IDP commitments at any time at an interval/intraday, daily, and weekly level
- Maintain agent schedule optimization within current day including break/lunch movement and shift/DOW adjustments and related communication to ensure interval level staffing requirements are met
- Suggest changes to scheduling group to better cover needs of the business
- Execute RTA Call outs and associated real time follow-up with Vendor Operations for individual agent activity issue resolution
- Communicate information with Vendor or Operations via various channels
- Efficiently reskill agents between different call types
- Work with ASPECT eWFM to approve PTO / VTO / OT to meet business needs
- Effectively prioritizes changing tasks
- Communicates and collaborates thoroughly and timely with internal and external teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient Microsoft skills
- Proficient skills within Vendor-specific scheduling and RTA tools
- Proficient monitoring and research skills within Aspect eWFM, and AVAYA CMS Supervisor
- Prefer candidate with experience navigating an I3 environment.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills
- One (1) year Workforce RTA experience
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 4,500 team members across 15 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.