Location: Mobile, AL
Name: Snelling Staffing, L.L.C.
Snelling Staffing Services needs a team of Banquet Servers to staff upcoming engagements. We focus on corporate meetings and other large-scale events and we provide a full and robust menu. Banquet Servers are responsible for all table service duties as well as prep work and closeout tasks. We'd prefer to hire professionals with previous waitstaff experience. If you've worked in a banquet setting before, we definitely want to hear from you.
Banquet Servers Features:
* Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
* Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
* Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
* Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs
* Communicate with banquet supervisor as well as other servers and event organizers
* Serve beverages
* Open wine and take drink orders
* Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
Banquet Server Skills:
* High school diploma/GED preferred
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Previous waitstaff experience a plus
* Knowledge of catering practices preferred
* Ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
* Reliable transportation required
Interested and qualified candidates for the Banquet Server opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Lucy or Aliesha at 251-473-1001 or visit our website at www.snelling.com.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
The Mobile office is owned and operated by George and Rita Huth with 70 years of combine industry experience.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States - Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses - Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms - Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®