Location: Holland, MI
The Workforce Scheduler is responsible for overseeing week over week and month over month operations of the programs within their area of control as well as ensures that the RTAs are managing the Day over Day performance of those programs.
- Generating and Maintain schedules for all programs within the site in ASPECT eWFM
- Oversee performance of RTAs and backfill in extreme cases
- Coordinate with other schedulers where programs span between multiple sites
- Coordinate Shift Bids
- Work with WFM in Costa Rica to ensure that business rules are configured and tested properly
- Audit all information sent to internal and external customers via all channels
- Oversee local workforce specific 'hybrid' and cross training initiatives
- Maintain and continuously improve tools
- Review schedules and ensure that all key events are incorporated for the upcoming weeks and work to resolve any gaps
- Work hand in hand with operations to clearly calculate and explain costs and benefits of various staffing models
- Speak to projected and actual staffing performance against staffing requirements and IDP commitments at any time at an interval/intraday, daily, and weekly level.
- Work with ASPECT eWFM to approve PTO / VTO / OT to meet business needs
- Effectively prioritize changing tasks
- Communicates and collaborates thoroughly and timely with internal and external teams
- Facilitate requests for ad-hoc meetings; trainings; and reports
- Ensure that RTAs are performing their roles in real time:
- Monitor various skills across multiple programs & sites
- Deliver alerts to Operations as required
- Review and resolve any time off or OT requests not handled through automated logic
- Serve as front line point of contact for agents and team leads for all WFM needs
- Monitor Attendance and performance of RTAs
- Deliver coaching and development for RTAs
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient Microsoft skills
- Proficient skills within Vendor-specific scheduling and RTA tools
- Proficient monitoring and research skills within Aspect eWFM, Empower; Mobile; Performance Management Basic; and AVAYA CMS Supervisor
- Strong time management skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills
- One (1) year Workforce RTA experience
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Strong focus on quality
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 4,500 team members across 15 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.