Location: Anniston, AL
NOV - Pole Products a manufacturer of Concrete and Steel Lighting Poles, has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Rep.
- Responsible for executing and booking sales orders brought in by outside agents within their expanded territory. Process orders by reviewing for completeness and accuracy to quotation provided or standard price lists and accuracy of representative calculation of freight and commission. Coordinate with engineering department for drawings needed for submittal, approval and submit drawings to representative when necessary. Collaborate with manufacturing and production control departments for: ship dates, changes in original dates and expediting of orders if requested by customer.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Management and reps to secure orders through traditional Customer - Distributor – Rep – Manufacturing channels.
- Develop new sales leads for growing construction service offerings. Work with contractors and end users on utilizing our construction service opportunities.
- Ensure an understanding of customer needs and develop a solid technical knowledge base from which to draw from to respond to customer inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Perform market research to identify key players and generate product / service interest. Identify a list of potential projects that would require follow up with outside sales and agents.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Help assist with customer plant tours and visits.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience in industrial sales
- Sales to municipalities and/or utilities a plus
- Degree in business or marketing preferred