Location: Flagstaff, AZ
- Set-Up and Operation of various milling machines, lathes, grinders, etc, to meet the internal design and production needs.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and sketches and manufacture to tight tolerances (0.0005" typically).
- Must be able to work independently including ordering materials, equipment, supplies, and meet demanding time lines.
- Provide feedback to improve designs and cycle times.
- Maintain records and clean production areas to comply with medical equipment requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures.
- Must perform detailed work in the fabrication, assembly, maintenance, and repair of a variety of custom parts and tools.
- Must practice a high degree of accuracy and precision in performing work according to instructions and specifications.
- Fabricates, maintains, and repairs products through the operation of millin machines, lathes, grinder, saws, drill presses, and similar equipment.
- Measures work carefully by using precision tools such as calipers, micrometer, and CMM.
- Uses, adjusts, maintains, cleans, and stores the tools, machinery, and equipment in the machine shop.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality products and seamless customer service.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.