Footwear Associate (Seasonal) - Bilingual a PLUS! Desert Sky
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Req/Job ID: 893108BR
Employing Entity: Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Employment Category: Seasonal
Job Function: Buying/Merchandising
Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Footwear Sales Associate!
What does Footwear associate do?
Footwear Associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service and executing marketing-related requirements, including ad set-up and take-down, promotional set-up, and replenishment of promotional merchandise. As applicable, this position will assist in executing visual programs and creating visually compelling merchandise displays, fixtures and store layouts.
• Understand website navigation and proactively leverage technology in order to facilitate the customer service.
• Set and maintains sale floor to national merchandising and presentation standards.
• Maintain a neat and orderly stockroom to facilitate identification of merchandise to bring to the sales floor.
• Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from stockroom for maximum in stock position.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
• Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).