Location: Auburn, AL
Summary:Experienced QA Analyst needed for high performing team of website developers in Auburn, AL.
• Follows the established testing methodologies and serves as an integral member of the Scrum team.
• Provides input to project plans by supplying accurate time estimates.
• Participates in requirements gathering and reviews the requirements for testability
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
• Writes test plans, test procedures, test scripts/cases, supporting SQL queries, test summaries and other test documents for the assigned software.
• Executes testing of the various builds, including integration, functional, regression testing and performance tests.
• Works within the context of a Scrum team to recreate issues and to resolve software quality issues that arise in day-to-day operations.
• Determines the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
• Assist with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
• 3 year of software development or testing experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
• Experience with testing online payment, banking, or similar financial applications.
• Experience with Testing Automation Tools.
• Experience writing software in Java.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.