PARTS MANAGER (Birmingham, AL)
W.W. Williams is a 100+ year old family business, we provide parts and service for on and off highway trucks and equipment. Our Youngstown, OH location is looking for a Parts Manager to join our team who shares our values of Teamwork, Integrity, and a 'Consider It Done' approach to customer service. Ideally we'd like someone with 2-4 years of leading people and managing inventory.
- Take all necessary steps to assure customer satisfaction.
- Take an active role in company sales.
- Monitor Parts Department performance with key metrics, including revenue, profitability, and efficiency.
- Assure proper inventory levels.
- Accurately quote and sell Parts.
- Manage Back counter, Front counter and Warehouse Staff.
- Communicate policies, procedures, and branch goals to employees.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Clear understanding of customer service, sales and marketing.
- Must be a resourceful person, with a never give up attitude.
- Good understanding of mechanical components and associated repair.
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements and how to use them to manage a business unit.
- A self-starter who can observe the strengths present in a location and use those strengths to develop a positive business plan.
Requirements for Parts Manager:
- Experience as a Manager at this level with ability to manage employees and processes.
- Experienced in sourcing parts using multiple resources.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary, commission.
- Generous benefit options.