CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time/Part Time Day and Night Shifts
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Vibra + Ernest
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital (SKY), a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is committed to superior patient care and medical excellence. Our 60-bed acute care rehab hospital offers a comprehensive range of inpatient programs to help people overcome or adapt to the effects of physical and/or neurological illness or injury. We offer you a friendly, family-like work environment that is beautiful both inside and out. You will have exciting and challenging work, and every payday you will be greeted with a great paycheck, a bag of popcorn and a sincere "Thank You."
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs to join our team!
Full Time and Part Time opportunities available!
Day and Night shifts.
Provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.