Residential Program Manager - SequelCare of Arizona
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
CLASS TITLE: RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM MANAGER (RPM)
CLASSIFICATION: One FTE- Nonexempt (salary)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RPM:
- Develops, maintains, supervises, and evaluates a normative program that is safe and secure in which clients can learn cognitively, behaviorally, and emotionally.
- Through interaction and observation of staff and clients, provides supervisions, role modeling, teaching, instruction, and support working directly with staff and clients.
- Recommends and supports staff with creative, helpful tools for client’s management and program improvements.
- Assures that schedules are followed and activities are conducted consistently.
- Directs procedures to staff in times of crisis.
- Responsible in the hiring process with Human Resources (HR) for facility staff.
- Documents general and specific performance of all Group Living Staff pertaining to that RPM’s facility.
- Provides additional (to that of the Group Leaders’) review of paperwork that is generated to ensure documentation is complete, accurate, timely, and communicated to all vital departments.
- Reviews and handles all clients’ grievances pertaining to their assigned facility.
- Reviews, presents, records, and routes clients request to the Case Manager regarding privileges, rights, and treatment revisions.
- Ensures that the monthly recreation calendar for clients is posted in a conspicuous area for all to see.
- Responsible for communication with client’s teams to ensure timely updates are conducted regarding the client’s progress or regress.
- Generates purchase orders for facility and facility supply needs.
Adheres to Sequel policy and practice concerning creation, editing, transmission, storage, and disposition of all Protected Health Information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Possess a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Human Services field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, or in current possession.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must pass a TB test and medical exam capable of performing the essential functions of this job.
- Individual judgment, discretion, and decision making skills.
- Emotionally and physically able to assist in physical escorts. Must be able to help carry ill, injured, or incapacitated clients.
- Must be physically able to assist in AWOL searches in any terrain.
- Confidentiality and professionalism are essential.