Director of Operations
Location: Tempe, AZ
Name: Corizon Health, Inc
Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Director of Operations to join our healthcare team based out of the Arizona Regional Office in Tempe, AZ. This position will be over four facilties, the Yuma Complex (San Luis, AZ), Douglas Complex (Douglas, AZ), Winslow Complex (Winslow,AZ), and Safford Complex (Safford, AZ).
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Director of Operations
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 4 years of management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Multi-site management experience highly desirable. Correctional healthcare experience preferred.
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Job Summary of the Corizon Health Director of Operations
The Corizon Health Director of Operations position will be responsible for traveling to all your state here facilities in the contract if needed, as well as implement Corizon strategies and ensure company goals and objectives are achieved in assigned sites.
The Corizon Health Director of Operations directs people and monitors processes and programs across sites to achieve expected outcomes and contractual obligations, and meet or exceed client expectations. Travels to assigned facilities 50-75%; to corporate office several times/year.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Director of Operations
- Identifies outside Agreements that need to be carefully monitored to comply with client contract.
- Develops, implements, and coaches others in use of Agreement monitoring tools.
- Implements contract data gathering tools related to client contract performance, and efficiently use data to identify solutions and make decisions. Coaches others in the collection and analysis of contract data. Directs appropriate action based on data analysis to ensure contract compliance. Recommends enhancements to contract terms.
- Coaches, educates and holds site managers accountable for behaviors and practices related to client service and satisfaction and for performance against established client relations priorities, plans, and metrics. Holds site managers responsible for developing and managing facility-specific operational plans.
- Provides critical client relations information to VPO.
- Implements contract monitoring processes across assigned sites.
- Supports client report process. Generates meaningful custom reports using various computer applications. Creates and ensures all required reports are accurate and submitted timely.
- Participates in and contributes to Request for Proposal (RFP) process as directed.
- Translates and reinforces strategic priorities, targets, and objectives in and across assigned sites. Incorporates Corizon's strategic direction and industry best practices when defining team solutions. Evaluates recommendations and decisions with regards to Corizon's current priorities and strategic initiatives.
- Takes action to achieve identified goals related to strategic priority measurement processes. Reports on results/outcomes of actions taken and identifies and communicates barriers, challenges, and resources needed to achieve expected results.
- Collaborates with site managers, regional team members and Corizon colleagues at all levels and from all areas/disciplines to implement and monitor the business process and clinical quality improvement initiatives across assigned sites.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with all regulatory standards, legal requirements and Corizon administrative and clinical policies and procedures, and takes appropriate corrective action as needed. Recommends changes and contributes to the creation of new systems/processes as needed.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Director of Operations
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Comprehensive Onboarding
Apply online or contact Tracy Mazuranic @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 314-919-9553
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.