Maintenance Technician, Refrigeration Repair
Location: Lakeland, FL
Pay: $17,000.00 - $21,000.00 /Year
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Career opportunities
- CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of residential refrigeration repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.