Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Applicance Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Laptop computer
• Home dispatched (most locations)
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
Residential Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Technicians have opportunities to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers' homes.
Appliance repair responsibilities include:
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Promoting and selling additional products and services
• Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
• CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair or refrigeration experience, preferred
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.